This is a well-presented, three-bedroom lower villa which boasts a striking, modern extension and a desirable end of terrace position with private gardens to both front and rear. The generously proportioned and light-filled accommodation offers flexible living that is likely to appeal to families, downsizers and professionals. The property occupies an enviable position, quietly situated on a leafy street in the highly desirable Grange area of south Edinburgh. It is close to beautiful open green spaces, well regarded schooling, and University of Edinburgh campuses as well as being just a short walk or bus journey into the city centre.
• Beautifully bright living area situated within the modern extension. The room boasts extra-large windows and sliding doors which overlook the private rear garden. A skylight brings further natural light into this superb space, perfect for both relaxing and entertaining.
• Open plan dining kitchen with shaker style units, splashback tiling, oak worktops, Belfast sink, and both integrated and freestanding appliances. The focal feature of the room is a charming, original fi replace and mantle.
• Light-filled principal double bedroom with bay windows overlooking the front garden. Original period details include wooden flooring, a partially shelved press, and a striking open cast iron fi replace with attractive tiling.
• Two additional sizeable double bedrooms, one currently in use as a home office.
• Fully tiled bathroom with WC, washbasin, and bath with a wall-mounted shower.
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
• Private gated front garden and an enclosed rear garden with garden shed.
• Free on-street parking.