An exceptional five-bedroom apartment with beautiful classic proportions located on a highly desirable West End lateral terrace close to the Dean Bridge. All on one level, the property occupies the second floor of an elegant Victorian townhouse and boasts outstanding period detailing. With the convenience of lift access and an elevated position that offers breathtaking views, this is an incredibly rare and unique opportunity not to be missed.
• A drawing room flooded with natural light and featuring a focal fireplace with living flame gas fire.
• Kitchen with views over the north of Edinburgh from twin sash and case windows. Offering excellent storage, cream wall and floor cabinets sit alongside a 6-ring AGA, a Belfast sink, worktops and blue splashback.
• Breakfast room with parquet effect flooring, picturesque views to the north over the Edinburgh skyline and plentiful natural light.
• Spectacular dining or reception hall with an original Victorian frieze comprising of ornate plasterwork and topped by a breathtaking glass roof fishscale cupola.
• Principal double bedroom with wall-to-wall bespoke wardrobes and vanity and a large feature mantlepiece. The adjacent dressing room or fifth bedroom is a versatile space with parquet effect flooring.
• A second expansive double bedroom.
• Two further comfortable double bedrooms.
• Three bathrooms all with bath and one with a wet-room style shower.
• Superb storage throughout.
• Gas central heating.
• Recently refurbished and upgraded Victorian lift.
• On-street permit parking.
**Please note that photo 3, of the living room, has been virtually staged and photo 2, of the kitchen is a CGI which demonstrates the potential for how the kitchen could look once renovated. Unedited images of these rooms are also shown within the listing.**